Find partners for your project!
Expand your professional network!
Discover and join fresh documentary projects!
THE 2020 CALL FOR DOCUMENTARY PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT AND EARLY PRODUCTION STAGE IS NOW OPEN!APPLY FOR CEDOC MARKET BEFORE APRIL 15th. CEDOC MARKET IS HELD IN KRAKOW DURING KFF INDUSTRY
If you are a documentary producer seeking for:
- co-production partners,
- creative feedback,
- or new talents and projects to join
you have to seize the moment and apply for CEDOC Market now!
CEDOC Market, held in Krakow, Poland builds on its Central European location, becoming a cooperation bridge between East and West, North and South with a special focus on Central European projects and talents. Projects from all around the world are welcome!
When: Beginning of June 2020 (3-5 tbc)
Where: Kraków, Poland (Krakow Film Festival)
Who can apply?
We accept documentary projects (one-offs, feature-length documentaries, series) in development & early stage of production.
What we offer?
CEDOC Market, Central European Documentary Market (previously Doc Lab Poland Co-production Market) is an established industry event connecting international documentary filmmakers, with focus on building creative partnerships between East and West, North and South, with a special focus on Central European projects and talents. During two days in the very middle of Europe, in the historical city of Kraków we offer you a set of opportunities to develop your projects and build new professional alliances.
CEDOC Market consist of two parts:
PART 1 – DOCS TO START PITCHING SESSION
Watch live presentations of 12 of the best Polish documentary projects in development (curated by DOC LAB POLAND mentors and tutors), and book one-on-one meetings with the project teams. Become a decision maker: give feedback and discuss your possible interest in the projects. Don’t miss the opportunity of being the first to find new talents and titles from the region!
Structure: public pitching and pre-booked one-on-one meetings.
PART 2 – CO-PRODUCTION MARKET
Pre-arranged meetings with international documentary producers and decision makers. Find new partners for your project: producers, sales agents, broadcasters, funds, leading European pitching and training programs.
Structure: one-on-one meetings and speed dating. Selected projects will be invited to participate in roundtables focused on chosen subjects such as #KIDS, #WOMEN, #BIOPICS/ARCHIVE.
*Producers are encouraged to pitch their projects to each other, in order to stimulate bilateral collaborations.
How to apply?
There are two ways of applying for CEDOC Market:
1. If you apply with a project, we want to learn more about the relevance and artistic value of your concept, its international potential and your track record as a producer. We accept documentary projects that are at least 50-minutes in length.
2. If you don’t have a project to share, but you are looking for one, let us help you with booking one-on-one meetings with CEDOC MARKET and DOCS TO START project teams.
*In both cases, producers will be able to take part in 2 days of CEDOC Market – meet industry professionals and book one-on-one meetings with DOCS TO START project teams.
Apply & register online before April 15 th. Application form available here
For the application you have to provide:
- logline (max. 250 characters with spaces)*
- synopsis (max. 1700 characters with spaces)*
- short bio and filmography of director (max. 500 characters with spaces)*
- short bio and filmography of the producer (max. 500 characters with spaces)
- brief info about the production company (max. 500 characters with spaces)
- brief info about the status of the project (partners involved, financing plan, financing gap, etc.)*
- additional visual materials*:
- stills (min. resolution 1800pix x 1200pix; tiff, jpeg, png)
*only for producers with project
Please note, that the capacity of the catalogue page per project is limited. We can put up to 3 people per project (i.e 2 directors & 1 producer OR 1 director & 2 producers).
Participation in CEDOC Market is free of charge.
For any questions please contact us at [email protected]
The event is organized by DOC LAB POLAND & KFF Industry.
fot. Kamila Szatan