Friday, June 4, 20:00 – Event online
Announcement of the festival’s non-statutory awards and the industry awards: Animated in Poland and Doc Lab Poland granted during the KFF Industry.
KFF Industry is a part of Krakow Film Festival dedicated to film industry professionals.
Meetings with the creators and protagonists to be held in cinemas
11:00 – screening of films in the Short Film Competition, including God Was Here! with director Raluca Lupascu. Q&A after the screening will be hosted by Błażej Kroplewski
- godz. 20:00 – screening of films in Polish Competition, 1970 with participation of director Tomek Wolski and producer Anna Gawlita. Q&A after the screening will be hosted by Krzysztof Spór.
- godz. 22:30 – Music Video Night
Kino pod Barnami
11:30 – Sala Niebieska (Blue room) – screening of Panorama of the Polish documentary – Common Place, dir. by Karolina Anna Kuta, Patrycja Skorupska. Q&A with the directors will be hosted by Krzysztof Spór.
12:00 – Sala Czerwona (Red room) – screening of a film in the cycle World stories – A Room without a View, with the participation of director Roser Corella. Q&A after the screening will be hosted by Joanna Chludzińska
17:30 – Sala Czerwona (Red room) – screening of films in the Polish Competition – Q&A with the makers of One Day Longer will be hosted by Rafał Pawłowski
20:00 – Sala Niebieska (Blue room) – screening of the Documentary Competition The Man Who Paints Water Drops. Q&A with directors Brigitte Bouillon and Kim Oana will be hosted by Błażej Hrapkowicz.
- 11:30 – screening of the film in the series Somewhere in Europe: Prince of Dreams, dir. by Jessica Nettelbladt. Q&A with the participation of the director will be led by Dagmara Romanowska
Open-air Cinema Wawel Hill
- 21:30 – screening of What I’ve Never Lost, dir. by Marina Thomé. PGE Energia Ciepła is a partner of the cycle.
- Inside the Red Brick Wall, dir. Hong Kong Documentary Filmmaker. The meeting is moderated by Artur Zaborski
- Buromsky Island, dir. Olga Stefanova. The meeting is moderated by Błażej Hrapkowicz
- The Filmmaker’s House, dir. by Marc Isaacs. The meeting is moderated by Krzysztof Kwiatkowski.
- The Red Ring, dir. Joonas Berghall. The meeting is moderated by Błażej Hrapkowicz
- Children of the Enemy, dir. by Gorki Glaser-Müller. The meeting is moderated by Artur Zaborski.
- High Maintenance – The Life and Work of Dani Karavan, dir. Barak Heymann. The meeting is moderated by Błażej Hrapkowicz
- Shtetlers, dir. Katya Ustinova. The meeting is moderated by Błażej Hrapkowicz
- Khonlyar’s Children, dir. Arman Gholipour Dashtaki. Like the Ones I Used to Know, dir. Annie St-Pierre. My uncle Tudor, dir. Olga Lucovnicova. The meeting is moderated by Dagmara Romanowska.
- Dad Shot Them, dir. Per Anders Rudelius. The meeting is moderated by Artur Zaborski
We remind you that you can get a discount with Accreditation in our partner cafes, restaurants and pubs. Please present it before ordering.
Visit our Facebook group to share your impressions.