Tuesday, May 30, 2023 | Today in cinemas, i. a.
- 11:30, MOS 1, Misaligned, dir. Marta Magnuska, Sister of Mine, dir. Mariusz Rusiński, Thursday, dir. Bren Cukier, Cataract, dir. Łukasz Iwanicz, I Know You’re Afraid too, dir. Pola Włodarczyk, I’ll Come to You Tomorrow, dir. Paulina Ibek, Connoisseur’s Feast, dir. Sławomir Shuty + Q&A
- 17:00, Paradox, Dead Birds Flying High, dir. Sönje Storm + Q&A
- 18:00, Kino Pod Baranami, Blue Room, The First Woman, dir. Miguel Eek + Q&A
We would also like to INvite You to other INteresting Events:
- 14:30-16:00, Pałac Potockich, Masterclass Michaela Dudoka de Wita, free entry
- 18:00, Galeria MCSG, The Tenement House – XR Exhibition by Wiola Sowa, free entry
- 20:00, MOS 1, Dragon of Dragons Ceremony
- MOS, Andrzej Fidyk’s photographic exhibition: An Odd End of the 20th Century, free entry
- 20:00, Pałac Potockich, Samsung Excellence Line, Song of Earth, dir. Margreth Olin
- 21:00, Kino pod Wawelem, Amy dir. Asif Kapadia, free entry
Full programme can be found on our website
On our website you will also find a map of the most important festival spots and a list of partner cafes and restaurants. During the Festival accreditation holders are entitled to a discount at the following restaurants. Please, show your accreditation before ordering.
Please visit our KFF Facebook group to share your thoughts and opinions.
We remind you that you can vote for your favourite films. Take part in the audience poll and vote for your favourite film! All films qualified for the competitions of the 63rd Krakow Film Festival take part in the plebiscite.
We encourage you to download your zero tickests before the screenings. Free tickets can be downloaded from: after you are logged into MY KFF platforme. All you need to do is open the ‘’Programme’’ tab and use the filters to help you find the film you would like to watch. Free tickets can also be collected at cinemas’ counters but only after showing your festival accreditation.
Don’t be late! Free tickets must be collected no later than 15 minutes before the screening starts.