Today’s program is full of screenings of competition films as well as meetings and talks with authors. The KFF Talks discussion, inspired by the film by Mr Landsbergis, will be held under the slogan “About Freedom”
The list of all meetings and Q&As can be found on the Meet the Artists page Here you can see photos from the forth day of the Festival.
Today’s meetings and screenings include
- at. 14:30 pm screening at the Agrafka cinema, “Simona”, dir. Natalia Koryncka-Gruz and after the screening meeting with the director.
- “On your Marks!”, to the MOS 2 cinema for a film dir. Maria Pinčíková at 4 p.m. Then join us for a meeting with the director and producer of the film, Alice Tabery
- Spend the afternoon and evening at the Paradox Cinema with the Docs & Science series, films “The Scent of fear” at 17:00 and “O Collecting Eggs Despite Times” at 20:00
- KFF Talks: About Freedom – Adam Michnik talks with Sergey Łoźnica and Vytautas Landsbergis. Lecture Hall of the Academy of Fine Arts, at 18:00
- For all those who are waiting for the films from the DocFilmMusic Competition “Atonal glow” at 18:30 or “Near and Dear” at 19:00 p.m. at Kino pod Barnami. Both films are accompanied by Q&A: with director Alexander Koridze and director María Alvarez
- In the Kijów Cinema at 20:30 film screening – “Dessert dachshund”, dir. Betiny Bożek and “Moja Ozerna”, dir. Karina Będkowska. After the Q&A screening with the directors.
- The Sounds of Music section is the best way to end the day – the Vistula screening of “Findin Fela” at the Open Air Cinema pod Wawelem at 21:30
On our website you will also find a map of the most important festival spots and a list of partner cafes and restaurants. During the Festival accreditation holders are entitled to a discount at the following restaurants. Please, show your accreditation before ordering.
Please visit our KFF Facebook group to share your thoughts and opinions.
We remind you that you can vote for your favorite movies. Take part in the audience poll and vote for your favorite movie! All films qualified for the competitions of the 62nd Krakow Film Festival take part in the plebiscite. Voting ends on June 4 at 17:00.